Service Revenue Manager
Juniper Consulting SL, with Head Office in Palma de Mallorca, is a technology company leader in providing solutions for Travel Companies. We have over 180 customers in over 35 countries across America, Middle East and Europe.
We are looking for professionals, Certificate of Higher Education or Engineer’s Degree, with experience to cover the Service Revenue Manager position.
Dynamic and decisive people with initiative, engaged, responsibility and capacity for teamwork.
- Estimation of billable hours of services offered by department.
- Analysis of capacities of production of each department and coordination with managers and participate in optimization of resources.
- Responsible of the analysis of needs in production and investment of each of our clients.
- Responsible of coordination with the departments where devote efforts in production.
- Evaluate and monitor constantly the results of services of Juniper, ps ratio.
- Responsible of optimization the benefits of the services maximizing the customer services.
- Implant policies of optimization of results in planning and technical level that affects directly to the production services.
- Responsible of analysis of budgets/objectives to determine the prevision of chargeable services.
- Responsible of deviation analysis between the estimations and real results to determine the causes and modification of previsions and/or make decisions with the managers of the departments to avoid future deviations.
- Reporting of the prevision of billable work.
- Supervise the correct reporting of hours of all team members to guarantee that we have all the information needed to analyze and compare the results.
- Periodic revisions of the statistical evolution per incident type and send the reports to the Deputy/General Manager to allow improve the estimations and optimize the productivity.
- Analysis of planning and follow up to accomplish with the objectives stablished.
- Coordinate with all departments involved in the chargeable services.
- Analysis of results and analyzing in detail the causes to contribute in solutions directly with managers.
- Detect risks and deviations that can affect negatively to obtain the objectives stablished.
- Proactively inform about the issues and delays about to minimize the impact.
- Develop a professional career in a company in constant growth and international presence.
- Career Plan development.
- Ongoing Training, adapted to the job and aimed at your progress within the company.
- Education Level: Certificate of Higher Education or Engineer’s Degree
- Experience: At least 3 year in Management
- Alta capacidad en gestión y coordinación de proyectos
- High management capacity and coordination in projects
- Experience in audit and consulting
- Experience in agile methodologies as SCRUM
- Knowledge in technologies as Web Services, XML, SOAP, REST, BBDD, HTML, Infrastructures, etc.
- High capacity in big data and analysis of information
- Fluent English
Will be considered:
- Master MBA
- Administrative Skills