Juniper Booking Engine is the most complete and customizable leading technology reservation system aimed at:
Tour Operators / Wholesalers
It is a complete and robust tool, but also flexible: its modular system allows maximum adaptation to the expectations of your company and its turnover.
The XML connectivity offered by Juniper is the most extensive in the market, putting at your disposal more than 350 integrations with tourism product suppliers via Webservice.
Improve the administration and management of your business with Juniper Booking Engine:
- Automate the processes of the different sales channels and communications:
Confirm reservations, make promotions and send the travel voucher to your traveler or your clients, among many other possibilities.
- Manage your product portfolio online from the intranet:
Update availability, change prices, sell complementary products, organize the contents of sales channels and package different products dynamically.
- Optimize your benefits:
Manage Yield Management tools, adjust prices and offers according to market conditions.
- Increase your offer and your sales:
Offer on your website your own product and / or that of external suppliers simultaneously, allowing your customers to choose from a greater variety of product.
Characteristics of the most complete and powerful distribution solution:
- Intranet user-fiendly, with intuitive and agile tools so that any member of your company, with basic computer skills, can manage product information, prices, quotas, destinations, events etc.
- All online booking activity is recorded in a database, from which reports are generated with valuable information for the design of new products, rates and offers.
- Multichannel reservation system that allows end customers, travel agencies, companies with negotiated prices and other affiliates to offer their products at discounted or commissionable prices, with differentials according to type of product and agreed negotiation.
- Each of your clients will be able to see their reservation history by accessing the website with a username and password.
- The user of your website will have available on a single screen the price comparison of various products to facilitate your purchase decision, and you can make your payment online through an integrated system.