In this document we facilitate important information regarding your personal data retrieval and processing. Due to this, we recommend you to carefully read its content so that you may facilitate the agreement to such data processing.
Who is responsible of the data processing?
- JUNIPER CONSULTING SL
- Gremi Fusters, 33 - Oficina 302
- 07009 - Palma de Mallorca
- T. (+34) 971 764 415 — F. (+34) 971 764 182
If you wish to contact me for any query with regards to the data, you may do so by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
What is the objective of the data retrieval and processing?
We receive your data to be able to manage the request you will submit to us through the contact form.
Therefore, we receive your data to be able to manage the newsletter mailing with the purpose of offering products and services according to your interests.
For how long do we keep your data?
With the purpose of keeping in touch with you, we will preserve your data during a period of three years, and after this period we will proceed to destroy them unless you wish to keep them upon request.
What is the legitimation for the data processing?
The legitimation for the data processing is based on your approval as the interested party.
To whom do I communicate your data?
We will not send your personal data to third parties, unless a law forces us to do so, or if you approve us to do so, beforehand.
To render you an appropriate service and manage the relationship that we have with you as a customer, the following companies that participate with JUNIPER CONSULTING could access your personal data:
- CONSTELLATION SOFTWARE INC.
- #1200 - 20 Adelaide Street East
- Toronto, ON M5C 2T6
- Tel: (416) 861-2279 — Fax: (416) 861-2287
- R. do Rocio, 199 - Vila Olimpia,
- Sao Paulo - SP, 04552-000
- Tel: +55 11 3729-8895
Do we transfer your data to other countries?
For the same purpose as the one mentioned before (previous paragraph), the following companies that participate with JUNIPER CONSULTING could access to your personal data (International data transfer):
||CONSTELLATION SOFTWARE INC
||To provide us commercial support
||Country with an adequate level of protection applying the Decision 2002/2/CE of the Commission with regards to the entities subject to the Canadian data protection legislation.
||To provide us commercial support
||Binding clauses between the parties involved.
What are your rights when facilitating your data?
You should know that by processing your personal data, you have a series of rights that we will explain next:
- When the legitimation basis for the data processing is based on your approval, you have the right to withdraw such approval at any moment.
- You may request access to all your personal data that we process (right of access).
- You will have the right to rectify your data, either because they are incorrect or because of a change (right of rectification).
- Similarly, you may request to delete your data when the contractual agreement has ended. In various circumstances, the deletion will not be completed due to the existing legislation that forces us to keep them for a period of five years (right of cancellation).
- You have the right to request not to use your personal data (right of opposition).
You may also request to limit the processing of your data in the following cases (right to limit the processing):
- During the study objection of your incorrect data
- If the processing is legitimate, but you oppose to the data suppression.
- When we do not need to process your data, but you need these to exercise or defend your right against possible claims.
- If you oppose to the data processing pleading public or legal interest, while we are analyzing if our purposes for the processing prevail over other interests.
- Finally, you will have the right to receive your personal data from us in an electronic format, so that it may be manageable for you (right of portability).
Is my data secured?
In JUNIPER CONSULTING SL we retrieve, process and store your data applying information security policies and rules. These security measures apply to both, the information in electronic format and the one in paper, and guarantees the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data. Should any event or incident that compromises your data may arise, we will communicate them to you as soon as possible.
The cookies that are used in the web sites and pages could be rendered by Juniper, in which case, are rendered from the servers that operate them. If you have not activated the option that avoids the cookie implementation in your hard disk, you may explore your hard disk following the instruction manual and help provided by the operating system (normally, in the Windows operating systems you should review the "C/Windows/Cookies" folder or the corresponding disk unit) to learn more in detail about each server from which the cookies are sent.