Mission and Corporate Values
Juniper is an Internet Know-how and Technology provider that, through the use of innovative solutions, improves the Commercial and communication processes between Corporations and their clients, leading to higher Profits for our clients
All decisions taken in Juniper are based upon Values which the Management Team and all Team members know and support. These values are :
- Aiming at Excellence:The Team members at Juniper are all responsible and qualified individuals, with set improvement objectives and with a non-conformist attitude towards providing excellent service. The work atmosphere is of continued improvement.
- Focusing on our Client:All processes and work-flows are aimed at satisfying our client's requirements and at improving our client's business. Employees must always have the client satisfaction in mind at all times.
- Results Oriented:Staff Payment and compensation programmes are dependent on results. Juniper evaluates every project and employee against the objectives achieved. The projects are measured according to the value added to the Company and the improvement in client satisfaction as a result of any added functionalities.
- Team Work: In a fast changing and complex World such as is Internet, the ability of the employees to work in multi-environment teams is critical to Juniper. The ability of the Team member to see further than their immediate objectives, to take into account the effect that their decision may have on the rest of the Team, to share openly and constructively their knowledge and experience with the Team, creates a healthy environment where new skills are learnt which improves the Company in general, and which makes the Team members feel proud of belonging to the organisation in which they work.
- Proactive: As a result of the confidence shown in them, the Team members are often given important responsibilities within the organisation. The Team is proactive in their approach towards their work, offering suggestions, new ideas, pointing out adverse effects that a particular decision may have, identifying new opportunities to improve the workflow across Departments, amongst other items.
- Flexibility: Juniper is a Company that supplies products and services which are available 365 days of the year, 24 hours each day, this implies that there is always the possibility of having to work out of normal business hours. Juniper in compensation, is flexible in the working hours and Holidays expected of the Team members.
- Fun and informal environment: In Juniper we are aware that our greatest assets are our Team members. We encourage our employees to improve the quality of life of the other Team members, during working hours as well as outside these. The Supervisors are open and are always available to find a solution to any problem or assist in any circumstance.
- Profitability: Juniper recognises that profit is an essential ingredient for the advancement of the business and for its success in Investigation and Development.